Hon & Co. Solicitors & Notaries
Years of Experience
Completed Projects on 2Easy
Rating & ReviewsThe number of review and rating is not sufficient
- Organization / Company
- General Litigation (一般訴訟)
- Civil Law (民事)
- Bankruptcy (破產)
- Consumer Law (消費者)
- Corporate Law (公司)
- Contracts Law (合約)
- Criminal Defense (刑事辯護)
- DUI (醉酒駕駛)
- Divorce & Family Law (離婚和家庭法)
- Intellectual Property (知識產權)
- Estate Law (不動產)
- Labour & Employment Law (勞工法)
- Legal Document (法律文件)
- Personal Injury Law (人身傷害)
- Wills & Estate Planning (遺産繼承法)
- Company Secretary
- Company Incorporation
- International Law (國際法)
- Chinese Law & Practice (中國大陸法律)
- Company formation in Hong Kong and other offshore jurisdictions
- Drafting and advising on memorandum and articles of association
- Business registration and company secretarial services
- Acquisitions and disposal of private companies
- Transfer of business and assets
- Joint ventures of different natures
- Distribution and agency agreements
- Franchising and licensing agreements
- purchase and supply of products agreements
- Pre-IPO and IPO services
- Founded at Year 1970
Hon & Co., as proclaimed by its name, was founded by the late Mr. Alfred Y.S. Hon, Solicitor, in 1945 after the Second World War practicing in various aspects including civil and criminal litigations, conveyancing, probate, tenancy disputes, commercial and financial matters, etc.
In the 1950s and 1960s, Mrs. Hesta Lo Hon Shau Ching (admitted in 1963), Mr. Alfred Hon's sister as well as his 2 sons, the late Mr. Walter S.W. Hon (admitted in 1959) and Mr. Peter S.T. Hon (admitted in 1969) joined the practice and Hon & Co. became a medium size firm well known in Hong Kong.
After the retirement of Mrs. Hesta Lo and the passing away of the late Mr. Walter Hon, Mr. Peter Hon has become the sole proprietor of Hon & Co. in about 1997.
In 1999, Mr. Matthew Y.S. Wong (admitted in 1999) joined Hon & Co. as the assistant solicitors and became a partner of Hon & Co. as from 1st December 2001.
- Building and Constructions matters;
- Civil and Criminal Litigations;
- Commercial and Company matters;
- Contract Law;
- Conveyancing, Land Law and Tenancy matters;
- Corporate Finance (M&A and IPO) matters;
- Family Disputes and Resolutions;
- Insurance matters;
- Intellectual Properties;
- Personal Injuries and Employees Compensation;
- Probate and Administration of Trusts;
- Sale and Carriage of Goods;
- Shipping Law;
- Taxation, etc;
黃顯舜律師現為韓潤燊律師樓執行合夥人。 在業務範圍方面， 客人可得到以下各方面的法律諮詢：-
Construction / 建築Our team of lawyers provides efficient and effective legal advice to our construction-related clients of different size companies.
To meet the business needs of our clients, our services cover a wide spectrum of advice including: -
- Building and civil engineering contracts;
- Consultancy and project management agreements;
- Litigation, arbitration and dispute resolution for construction and civil engineering;
- Referrals for rating and valuation.
Commercial and Corporate Finance/商業及企業Our team of lawyers has wide range of experience in advising and drafting commercial contracts for corporations of different sizes. In short, we regularly advise clients for the following aspects: -
- Company formation in Hong Kong and other offshore jurisdictions;
- Drafting and advising on memorandum and articles of association;
- Business registration and company secretarial services;
- Acquisitions and disposal of private companies;
- Transfer of business and assets;
- Joint ventures of different natures;
- Distribution and agency agreements;
- Franchising and licensing agreements;
- Sale, purchase and supply of products agreements;
- Employment and service agreements;
- Pre-IPO and IPO services, etc.
Intellectual Property/知識產權Intellectual property rights are valuable assets to clients. Accordingly, we have endeavoured to protect the intellectual property rights of our clients by providing the following aspects of services: -
- Trademarks registration;
- Design registration;
- Patent registration;
- Copyright licensing.
Civil Litigation and Dispute Resolution/民事訴訟及糾紛解決Our civil litigation department consists of one of our strongest staff team handling various aspects of civil litigation cases including commercial, contract and tort areas. Apart from this, for the best interests of our clients, our firm is strong and aggressive to advise client for amicable settlement of the civil disputes. In short, our firm is now providing advice and services in the following aspects: -
- Contractual, commercial, conveyancing and construction disputes;
- Debt recovery;
- Employment related matters;
- Sale and carriage of goods actions;
- Recovery of land and related matters;
- Mortgage and ownership related matters;
- Tax-related matters.
Criminal Litigation/刑事訴訟In the past years, our staff in the criminal litigation department have provided services and advice to different walks of life from the initial stages of arrest all the way to court hearings including handling appeal in the Court of Final Appeal. Most importantly, our team members are experienced in formulating effective strategies to achieve the best possible outcomes and results for clients.
In short, our criminal litigation team is providing the following services: -
- Advising clients and attending police stations and other law enforcement agencies with clients including ICAC, CCB and IRD for interviews, taking cautioned statements and attending identification parades.
- Advising on the prosecution proceedings including collecting evidence;
- Advising and attending police stations and court for bail application and mitigation;
- Advising and attending court in conducting trials and appeals to all levels of courts in Hong Kong.
Property, Tenancy and Conveyancing Practice/物業、租務及房地產法律The lawyers and staff in our Conveyancing Department are experienced for wide range of conveyancing, tenancy and property related matters. In particular, we frequently advise clients for the followings: -
- Sale and purchase of residential, commercial and industrial properties in Hong Kong;
- Preparing mortgage and/or other financial arrangements relating to real property on behalf of banking or financial institutions;
- Preparing deeds of mutual covenants and management agreements;
- Preparing tenancy agreements and advising on all tenancy matters including the up-dated tenancy laws in Hong Kong;
- Preparing relevant land title documents, etc.
Personal Injuries and Employees Compensation/人身意外傷亡及僱員工傷賠償Our personal injury and employee compensation team is strong and aggressive in providing services to clients including legally aided clients for advice relating to victims and insurers in different kinds of accidents. In particular, our firm endeavours to assist victims to have their misfortune compensated in the following areas: -
- Employees compensation claim;
- Personal injuries (injuries during employment or running down) claim;
- Fatal accident claim;
- Medical negligence claim.
Bankruptcy and Companies Winding-up/破產及公司清盤It goes without saying that the number of bankruptcy and companies winding up cases after 1997 is enormous. Accordingly, our firm has formed a specialized team focusing on the following services: -
- Pre-winding-up advice;
- Members' voluntary winding-up proceedings;
- Creditors compulsory winding-up proceedings;
- Pre-bankruptcy advice;
- Debtor bankruptcy petition proceedings;
- Creditor bankruptcy petition proceedings.
Family Law and Matrimonial Proceedings/家事法庭程序Our firm provides comprehensive services in advising clients including legal aided clients dealing with all matrimonial matters including the followings: -
- Preparing separation agreements;
- Preparing documents for the whole divorce proceedings on different grounds of petition;
- Advising on the custody matters;
- Division of properties between spouses and children;
- Relevant injunctions for matrimonial proceedings;
- Guardianship of minors.
Will, Probate and Trusts/遺囑、遺產及信託事宜Our firm is providing a comprehensive range of service in advising clients on their will and probate matters as well as trust arrangements for different purposes. To sum up, our team members advise clients in the following aspects: -
- Preparing wills;
- Handling matters relating to the grant of probate and administration of deceased's estates;
- Advising on matters relating to Deed of Family Arrangement;
- Advising on distribution of deceased's estates.
- Setting up Family Trust and related services.