Li Kit Ying, CPA (Practising)
Years of Experience
Completed Projects on 2Easy
Rating & ReviewsThe number of review and rating is not sufficient
- Organization / Company
- Tax Preparartion
- Founded at Year 2014
If you are looking for reliable and professional accountants, you have come to the right place.
Please feel free to contact us with any of your accounting or taxation issues, and let us solve them for you.
We look forward to meeting you and discussing how we can help your business continue to be successful and to grow even further.
LI Kit Ying ("LI") is a CPA (Practising) under Cap. 50 Professional Accountants Ordinance, and specialising in auditing and taxation services. Her professional experience is broad and all-rounded. She has a strong academic background complemented with many years of experience in the accounting industry.
Academically, LI received her high school education in Australia before she returned to Hong Kong for tertiary education. She completed her Bachelors degree at The University of Hong Kong, and went on to complete her Masters degree at City University of Hong Kong. She then moved on to achieve her professional accountant qualification by completing the Qualification Programme at the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA).
In practical aspect, Li had worked in a renowned audit firm in Hong Kong for many years, where she handled hundreds of clients in many different industries and undertook services including accounting, tax planning, tax disputes, accounting consultancy, statutory audit and non-statutory audits and much more.
In 2014, LI set-up her own company with her business partner and started to practice public accountancy under her own name in Hong Kong.
李潔瑩是一位根據香港法例 《第50章 專業會計師條例》 註冊的執業會計師，她的專長是香港稅務和審計。她不但擁有優良的學術背景，而且具備豐富的專業工作經驗。
- Limited companies (under Companies Ordinance)
- Owners’ corporations of buildings (under Building Management Ordinance)
- Licensed corporations and associated entities of intermediaries (under Securities and Futures Ordinance)
- Schools (as required by Education Bureau)
- Other non-statutory audit (upon request)
- Turnover audits
- ORSO audits (under Occupational Retirement Schemes Ordinance)
- Audit of Law firms under Solicitors' Accounts Rules (under Legal Practitioners Ordinance)
- Other non-assurance services (upon request)
- Preparation and filling of various tax returns including individual tax returns and profits tax returns
- Tax planning
- Advice on tax disputes and tax investigations
- Assist in handling Inland Revenue Department's enquiries
- Preparation of annual or monthly financial statements
- Preparation of all related ledgers and breakdowns
- Accounting advisory services
- 有限公司 (按《公司條例》要求)
- 業主立案法團 (按《建築物管理條例》要求)
- 持牌法團及中介人的有聯繫實體 (按《證券及期貨條例》要求)
- 學校 (按教育局要求)
- 其他非法定審計 (按需要)
- 職業退休計劃審計 (按《職業退休計劃條例》要求)
- 律師樓律師賬目規則審計 (按《法律執業者條例》要求)
- 其他非認証服務 (按需要)
Shortlist of her previous clients included:
- A subsidiary of a company listed in U.S.A.
- Chemical products giant
- Large manufacturing MNC
- Law firms
- Securities firms
- Renowned chain restaurants
- Large shipping companies
- Educational institute
- Property holding companies, trading companies, garment manufacturers, consultancy firms, logistics company, entertainment company, interior design companies, construction companies, retail shops, tour operator...etc