Patrick Wong C.P.A Limited
Years of Experience
Completed Projects on 2Easy
Rating & ReviewsThe number of review and rating is not sufficient
- Organization / Company
- Tax Preparartion
- Company Secretary
- Company Incorporation
- company incorporation
- chinese business
- Business Valuation
- Family Trust
- Mergers and acquisition
- Founded at Year 2016
Patrick Wong C.P.A. Limited is a reputable Hong Kong-based accountancy professional firm. Previously known as Patrick LT Wong & Co. CPA, the company was established by Dr Patrick Wong on 10 October 1975. Throughout the past few decades, we continue to develop and improve, and accumulate valuable experiences and knowledge in our professional field. Many of our current clients were once family-controlled businesses decades ago, and have grown over the years with our company. Now, these businesses have become large-scale business entities.
Patrick Wong C.P.A. Limited is an independent member firm of PrimeGlobal, a worldwide association of independent accounting firms and business advisors. PrimeGlobal does not and cannot offer any professional services to clients. Each independent member of PrimeGlobal is a separate firm and an independent legal entity. PrimeGlobal is not a partnership and independent member firms are not acting as agents of PrimeGlobal or other independent member firms.
PrimeGlobal (Website: www.primeglobal.net) is the third largest association of independent accounting firms in the world, comprised of over 350 highly successful independent public accounting firms with a combined annual revenue of more than US$2.0 billion. PrimeGlobal’s independent member firms house a combined total of 2,200 partners, 17,000 employees, and 800 offices in 90 countries around the globe. Formed from a merger in 2011, PrimeGlobal provides its members with tools and resources to help them furnish superior accounting, auditing, tax and management services to clients around the globe. Through PrimeGlobal, independent member firms offer the strength and capabilities of a large, worldwide organization with technical depth and geographic reach impossible for a local firm alone.
As a reputable professional accountancy firm, we have a strong belief in our ability to provide our clients with all-rounded tax, accounting, audit, business and financial consultancy services. We serve our clients with our cordial and personalized service attitude, as we understand that many of the large, successful clients that we are now serving were also once companies with limited scales who have grown through progressive steps.
All of our staff members have close follow-ups with various industries and realize the problems in these industries, and through this process, we accumulate valuable experiences. We are pleased to use our experiences to provide the best solutions to our clients’ businesses.
Patrick Wong C.P.A. Limited has a strong supporting staff. The staff composed of administration staff, company secretarial staff and auditing staff who are majority graduates of Hong Kong, United Kingdom, Australian and Canadian Universities. Our entrance requirement for audit department is graduate of universities. We have over 10 qualified accountants who are either members of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants or other recognized professional accounting institutions leading and supervising other professional staff.
- acting as clients' tax representatives, preparation and filing of tax returns
- tax planning and advice on tax matters for companies and individuals to minimise their tax liabilities legally
- assistance in handling IRD enquiries, tax field audits, tax investigation and appeals
- preparation and filing of various tax returns including employer's returns on employees remuneration, tax returns for individuals, property tax returns and personal assessment returns
Accounting & Business Services
- maintenance of accounting books and records
- preparation of periodic and annual accounts
- handling of commercial papers, e.g. banking and shipping documents
- payroll and MPF outsourcing
Company Secretarial Services
- assistance in setting up new companies
- maintenance of statutory records
- arranging and attending meetings of directors and shareholders and preparation of minutes
- filing of statutory documents, e.g. annual returns, etc.
- arrangement of nominees services
- provision of registered office
- deregistration and members' voluntary winding up
- trust setup and administration
Litigation Support & Forensic Accounting
- gathering and analysis of financial and accounting information for litigation purposes
- provision of expert witnesses
Mergers & Acquisition
- for merger, acquisition, expansion and increase competition and have bigger market share
- selling or transfer of business for retirement or due to change in market environment
Mainland China Services
- advice on company setup in the Mainland China
- advice on Mainland China tax, accounting and legal compliance
- advice on various business feasibility in the Mainland China
- for merger and acquisition purposes
- for estate planning and protection purposes
- Pre-listing (Main Board & GEM) preparation and arrangement
- Reorganization analysis prior to listing
- Business revalution before listing
- Consultancy services pre and after listing
Prof. WONG LUNG TAK PATRICK
PhD, BBS, JP, K.St.J.,
FCPA (Practising), ACA, FCCA
(Managing Practising Director)
FCPA (Practising), ACA, FCCA, FAIA,
MSCA, FCIS, FCS, FTIHK, FHKIoD, CTA(HK)
HONOURS AND AWARDS
- 1993 Badge of Honour awarded by the Queen of England.
- 1997 Commended for Community Service by the then Governor of Hong Kong.
- 1998 Appointed Justice of the Peace (JP) by the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- 2004 Appointed Knight of Merit of St John (KC.St.J.) by the Sovereign Order of the Orthodox Knights Hospitaller of Saint John of Jerusalem.
- 2004 Awarded Accountant Ambassador by the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- 2010 Awarded Bronze Bauhinia Star (BBS) by the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- Adjunct Professor - School of Accounting and Finance, Hong Kong Polytechnic University (2002-2013)
- Visiting Professor - Jiangmen Wuyi University
- Visiting Professor - Sanming University, Fujian
- Over 40 years' experience in the accountancy profession
- Appointed as an independent non-executive director of various public listed companies
- Responsible to review the risk management and internal control systems and monitor its effectiveness and efficiency
- Extensive experience in audit, tax, internal control, due diligence, restructuring, valuation, financing, IPO advisory, etc.
- Managing Practising Director of Sole Proprietor of Patrick Wong C.P.A. Limited.